About this Auction Offer: Generously donated by Saddlebrook South resident and longtime Colts Running Back Coach Gene Huey, this is a one-of-a-kind collection you won’t find anywhere else.
- 2007 AFC Championship Mini Helmet signed by Colts Running Backs
- 2007 AFC Championship mounted photos/scorecard with Jan. 21, 2007 postmark
- #29 Joseph Addai signed American Dairy Association “Fuel Up to Play 60” poster/growth chart
- Official NFL football during Commissioner Paul Tagliabue’s reign (1989-2006)
- Original HKS Architects rendering of “Indiana Stadium” for Lucas Oil naming rights
More about Gene Huey: Originally from Uniontown, PA, Gene played college football at Wyoming. He was drafted by the St. Louis Cardinals in the sixth round of the 1969 NFL Draft and also played for the San Diego Chargers. Gene served as the running backs coach for the Indianapolis Colts from 1992 to 2010, making him the longest tenured coach of any position in franchise history. His 272 games coached is also the most of any Colts assistant coach. He was also a coach for the Wyoming Cowboys, New Mexico Lobos, Nebraska Cornhuskers, Arizona State Sun Devils, and Ohio State Buckeyes football teams.